Friday, November 21, 2008

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU

very happy!everything getting better now!My family visit me at here and we will go to port dickson together!my oldest siser will ge marry very soon!Congratulation to her and i miss her too!The only thing that i feel sad is i can't go back to hometown and celebrate with here! I have a coursework at my school at the same day!Too Bad!
After she get marry she will mpve to other state and stay together with her husband. Not easy to meety her again and i guess i also will feel boring when i go back home. No people will fight with me, no people will wear the same clothers or same color with me, no people can let me share my secret wioth me at home..........I jz know that how important is her in my life!I VERY MISS HER! i LOVE U --- JIE JIE!

No comments: