Monday, March 9, 2009

a new day have come

i had so excited to day!why i say so?i had checked my result yesterdsay.8subject fail in total and i wil late one semester to graduate!i had crying for long long long time.crying while eating, crying while study, crying before i sleep.sleep?i cannot sleep since i close my eyes i saw my result, saw how my parents disappointed, saw my friends graduate and only me stand alone.i was so stressful with my life. i had crying for long time but i cannot find anythg to suit myself with that.i was full with confident when i am writing my exam. i checked the format and answer for my exam. it is correct!but when the result coming out, everything changes!i failed 5 over 7 in my exam.that was a big big shock to me.i look at there and my brain is empty.everything is empty.untill my friend talking with me, my tear just coming out and falling down.i knew that it was so shame to cry in front people.but i had face really can make me kill myself from telling my parents that i had failed my exam and cant graduate.since i started study at here i never stop asking myself, i never plan to become an accountant, i hate account since i sit for PMR Kemahiran Hidup form 3, and i very poor in my math.but what am i doing at here is,i am studying accounting.i really hate that.but now problem is solving.i had talk with my parents and tout of my expectation is that my parents never angry me but they let me do my own decison and advice me.my heart was touching!i very supriseand the feeling was so sweet.i very happy,happy until i cry again in my room..................account, good bye to you very soon!hehe......thank you very much papa mama!

No comments: