Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY DEEPAVALI

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL INDIAN PEOPLE!!! I'm feel very happy too cause can celebrate it with my indian friends and get holiday too(althogh just 1 day)!hahaha...Today i also followed my cousin they went to the OLD FOLK HOME and ORPHANAGE! Although most is indian people but also got some chinese people there! Except us, there also some old fork family member there played and talked with the old people and childrens!I felt very thankful while saw their situation if compare together with me! I also knowed that i should appreciated to god cause a pair good parents who love me very much, and a group of siblings that who like to play with me and love me too. There also some journalism at there do some report about 'CELEBRATING DEEPAVALI AT OLD FOLK HOME & ORPHANGE'! So, today is a best and good day for me!get this change to say again to all people whatever you are indian people or not or celebrate deepavali or not----HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

No comments: