Saturday, November 17, 2007

welcome to my new web page



13 NOV 2007

Last week until this week, I always busy with my course work test1 (exam)! Although just 3subject and include 2chapter only but it lat me felt like ask me go to hell. I am poor in study! Feel scare with exam also! But what I face now actually just a change to let me train myself.
Last week my English tutor has asked me to create my own web page. We need to open an account at google website by using ‘gmail’. This web page is one of our assignments and the mark will add in our final exam mark. This is my first time had my own web page. Felt excited on it at the first time, but while started to do it, it is very difficult to do it and got many thing that I do not know about it. Felt shy already because always need help from my friend and disturb they. But, what I am felt happy and lucky is, our tutor also ask us to create our blog at this web site. Because I already had this account, so no need to create another new account or write about any thing. But, there is a condition!!! This condition is, my blog content must same with my google web page content. I love animal very much!!! So, of course my google web page named---Charlie’s Mini Zoo!! Inside it include some information about animal like fish, insect, wild animal, and my pets! Ha ha ….
I got find many information about wildlife and got download a video who talked about animal abuse. This video very ‘great’! Why I say like that, because it had show out how our human abuse the animal before the animal die. This is my first time cry after saw this animal video. I felt very angry and disappointed to the people who do like that to the animal. I promise to myself will not see this video again. For the people especially girl or old people who got heart attack, please don’t watch this video. Because I scare you will too angry until get heart attack. After I saw this video, my asthma also came back already!
Here is my own web page which called---Charlie’s Mini Zoo.
http://chiashinteh.googlepages.com/
Inside this web page, you are feel free to see all the content and under the title of ‘animal abuse’, there are the video and some animal abuse’s picture.
If you got any comment, you can leave your comment at there. Thank you.

No comments: